In compliance with local and state regulations regarding business operations and for the protection and safety of both our employees and customers, A to Z Mart has adopted the following policy during COVID-19:
- must wear protective facial coverings while in the workplace
- must practice generally accepted principles of social distancing in the workplace including maintaining a distance of at least 6 ft. from customers and other employees
- must avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth, and face
- must wash hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds and before and after shifts, breaks, using the restroom, eating, blowing their nose, coughing, sneezing, or after adjusting their cloth facial coverings
- must follow daily disinfection routine of frequently touched objects including countertops, doorknobs, keyboards, faucets, sinks, desks, phones, and equipment to process business transactions
- must not come to work if they have possible symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC
- use copious amounts of the provided, alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the day
Customers are encouraged to do the following:
- practice generally accepted principles of social distancing while picking up their products at curbside
- use contactless payment options whenever possible
- use provided hand sanitizer and protective face covering when making in person payments.
- provide a covered area outdoors if scheduling delivery of purchased items
Product Preparation for Delivery:
- products being prepared for shipping, curbside pickup or delivery are meticulously wiped down with appropriate cleaning products.
- are stored in our well-ventilated outdoor area, in the sun if possible, until the customer arrives for pickup or until they are loaded unto our truck for delivery